INFORMATION FOR APPOINTMENTS THAT WERE BOOKED UNTIL 14TH AUGUST DUE TO BE PERFORMED ON THE FACE
It is with regret that due to the latest government announcement, we are still no longer allowed to carry out any treatments performed on the face. At present, the earliest date we have now been given is the 15th August. We are happy to reschedule your appointment for after this date, however we cannot guarantee that it will be able to go ahead as we are not expecting the next announcement until around 2 weeks time.
Your upcoming appointment has been cancelled. Please read below for more information.
- Your appointment has been moved to a waiting list - if you log in to your online booking you will still see it showing here. Please do not cancel your booking as you will lose your online booking deposit and we will be unable to refund this. You may be able to reschedule your appointment online - if you would like to do this then please feel free to reschedule for a date after the 15th August. If you would prefer to wait before rescheduling, please leave the appointment so we can keep track of who to contact once we are allowed to perform these treatments again. Your deposit will stay on the appointment and will be transferred to your rescheduled appointment.
- If the online booking system will not allow you to move it, please email us at email@example.com to reschedule - please include as many details as possible, EG preferred new date, time, therapist etc so we can make the process as easy as possible.
- If you would like to call reception, you can do this on 01707651512. We are receiving a high volume of calls at the moment so you may need to leave a voicemail and wait for a reply. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible - for now our email response will be quicker.
- If you receive any reminders for the cancelled appointment - please ignore them. You can email us for reassurance of any appointments cancelled if needed.
- If your appointment required a patch test, we would recommend you to still pick this up from the salon to ensure you will be ready for the new appointment when we can go ahead
We apologise for this inconvenience and we hope to be back to normal very soon!
|Monday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||09:30 - 20:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 20:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 20:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00|
*Please note, we are unable to accept bookings via email, please use the online booking facility or telephone number above for appointments. If you have an urgent enquiry, please call us on 01707651512 where one of our receptionists will be happy to help.